Yes, you read that right, cherry pie energy balls and I’m super excited about them. These little morsels are a tasty treat that’s actually good for you. They’re made up of fruit and nuts. Nothing more and nothing less and they taste absolutely amazing. Oh, and I should mention, they’re a snap to make.
Medjool dates give these energy balls their wonderfully sweet flavor and almonds give them a crunch and a bit of a nutty flavor. Then, of course, dried cherries bring it all together and make them taste like cherry pie. They a great grab and go snack or light breakfast.
You can be snacking on these yourself in no time. They’re so easy, they almost make themselves. Ok, not quite, but they’re so easy. Just put all the ingredients in the food processor, grind it all up, roll them into little balls and voila! you’re ready to start snacking.
- 1½ cups Medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup unsalted roasted almonds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 2 tsp unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped
- Form heaping tablespoons into balls.
- Store in refrigerator.