I was so excited to find out earlier this week that Krista at Everyday Mom’s Meals had awarded me the Sunshine Award. So imagine my excitement when I discovered this morning that Debi from Recipes for My Boys had awarded me the very same award! It is such an honor to be recognized by my fellow bloggers. And let me tell you, these two ladies are amazing! Krista has an awesome blog. She is always coming up with fabulous recipes for busy families that your kids will love. Debi shares all of her wonderful recipes that she makes for her family. Just this week she showed us how to make your own homemade mozzerella and it looks amazing! Thanks to both of you for this award, it means so much to me!
So what is the Sunshine Award? It’s an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere.” This is the way the award works: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
So here we go with the 10 questions:
- Favorite color: If we’re talking about clothes it would have to be turquoise (just look in my closet)
- Favorite animal: hmmm…..I would have to say prairie dogs, I can watch them forever at the zoo!
- Favorite number: 5
- Favorite drink: non-alcoholic – green tea, alcoholic – red wine
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I’m still haven’t completely figured Twitter out.
- Good book or good movie: Good book, I’m not a big movie person, but I’ll take a good book anytime!
- My passion: I would have to say my family first and then cooking and blogging
- Giving or getting presents: I love getting presents, but even more I love the feeling of giving someone else a gift!
- Favorite day of the year: This is a tough one. If we’re talking holidays I’d have to say Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I’d have to say the first day our family sets out on a vacation because there is so much excitement and anticipation on that first day of a trip.
- Favorite flowers: Roses
Now on to the fun part! Here are 10 fabulous blogs that inspire me:
- 4 Little Fergusons
- Bakeaholic Mama
- Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Running with the Devil(ed) Eggs
- Ally’s Kitchen
- Sunflower Supper Club
- Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate
- Isabelle at Home